At the Kids Early Learning: Aloomba, they have everything you need to make sure that your child receives the best care and development while providing you, as parents, with flexibility and support, because at the Kids Early Learning: Aloomba their focus is creating bonds with you as a family.
At Kids Early Learning: Aloomba, the focus is your child!
0 – 2 Years
During this age, they are focused on building relationships with your children. They understand many developmental milestones will be achieved during this time and want to develop their independence and help nurture them in achieving each goal.
2 – 4 Years
From 2 to 4, their approach changes here, they want to encourage your child to learn through fun and play activities. They want to work with you and your child to provide enjoyable activities in areas your child enjoys to encourage their learning and begin to prepare them for pre-school/kindergarten.
4 – 5 Years
This age group will work with a qualified teacher who teaches the kindergarten program. They are now working towards the goal of preparing your child for school, making sure they feel ready and comfortable for their first day while providing them with care and support.
What do Kids Early Learning: Aloomba offer?
Well, their centre located at 31/33 Bruce Highway, Edmonton is top of the range in all the facilities they have on offer. If you are looking for a centre that wants to develop your child through curiosity and innovative play, then this is the place for you. Here are some of the facilities and services they provide:
- A vast range of play activities aimed at different ages from 0 to 5.
- An outdoor play area that includes things like mature trees with shade sails, a vegetable and fruit allotment, walkways, stepping stone and decking, sandpits, climbing forts, cycling tracks and a brand new top of the range sun-safe water park.
- Indoor play areas where children can express their creative side, storytime, toys, games crafts and so much more.
- An onsite chef will provide your, children, with balanced, healthy and nutritious meals.
- Fully qualified staff and educators who will work alongside your family to ensure your child gets all the support and nurture they need to achieve their development goals while working
alongside the educational framework for their age range.
- A full nappy service is also provided.
- They are open from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) 52 weeks a year, to give you an all-year-round service.
As you can see, if you are looking for a centre that looks to provide you as a family with total support, then this is an excellent option for you. And if you are looking at cheaper options, don’t forget they have a range of support available for families, so contact them for further information. And we are sure you would not be disappointed in choosing Kids Early Learning: Aloomba for your child.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: