About UsAn Early Childhood Learning Centre That Offers More
Top Facilities for Innovative Play
Our early childhood centre has a huge range of activities across the pre-school age group, with equipment and games designed to stimulate and teach. Our centre is famous for our commitment to the vital early stages of learning, giving every child in our care the attention and guidance they need.
Parents choose us because we have the experience and expertise to provide peace of mind that children are in the next best place to home.
Healthy Nutritious Meals Provided
- We have an onsite Chef who prepares and cooks nutritious, healthy meals and we provide fresh fruit and other wholesome snacks.
- Ingredients for meals are handpicked by the Chef from local suppliers.
- 4 week rotating menu of multicultural hot meals and a large variety of morning and afternoon tea.
- Our Chef conducts cooking classes with the children
- All special dietary requirements and allergies are catered for.
- Open Monday to Friday
6.30am to 6.30pm
- Catering for children from
6 weeks to school age
- A healthy breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided daily, prepared on site by our qualified chef
- Full nappy service
- Our education programs adhere to the Australian Government Early Years Framework, with an approved Kindergarten program delivered by a Bachelor-qualified teacher
My children love going. Beautiful natural setting and is less
clinical with a whole lot of character. Great staff!!
Cheryl Murray via Facebook Reviews