CareersWe're looking for passionate, talented members of the education community to join our service!
We are currently looking for:
How do you know when a centre is “great”? It’s in the children’s smiles, the parent’s gratitude, the learning, the excitement, the laughter and the rapid growth experienced by the service. Most importantly, it’s the happy team!
Welcome to Cairns South Early Learning Centre where this is our reality! We aren’t like the other centres; our home like environments with large, beautiful playgrounds and high-quality interactions are the highlight of our children’s days. Truly child centred, and led by a leadership team who put their heart and soul into the service, we stand apart for all of the right reasons.
Our team members are respected, cared for, and laugh together every day; you know that’s a huge part of what you’re looking for. And if there are other things; chat with us!
Let’s talk about your work life balance, flexible work arrangements and create a fantastic dynamic for the children, families, and for you. We want to find the right people to join our team; people who are passionate, enthusiastic, and committed to best practice for the children, and our service.
Ideally, you’ll be diploma qualified, but if you’re working toward this qualification that’s ok! We’d love to talk about how we can support you.
You will need a valid paid blue Card, and if you’ve let your First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certifications lapse, that’s ok; you’ll have 4 weeks to renew it after you start with us.
We’re really excited to meet you and have you join our team. Reach out to our phenomenal centre manager Gill today on 07 4055 5534 or apply through the link.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an Assistant Centre Manager?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the National Quality Framework?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
Please provide a written application along with your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My children love going. Beautiful natural setting and is less
clinical with a whole lot of character. Great staff!!
Cheryl Murray via Facebook Reviews